THE ULTIMATE BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR FINANCES
INCLUDES FILLABLE SIMPLIFIED BUDGET SPREADSHEET AND OTHER ESSENTIAL DIGITAL ASSETS
Are you tired of feeling stressed out and overwhelmed when you think about your finances?
Have you gotten frustrated with personal finance advice from “experts” that doesn’t feel like it speaks to your unique financial situation?
No matter where you are in your financial journey Personal Finance QuickStart Guide covers everything you need to know to make a positive financial change in your life.
At a time when 80% of US workers live paycheck to paycheck and as many as 40% of Americans can’t afford a surprise $400 expense it has never been more important to take control of your financial wellbeing.
In Personal Finance QuickStart Guide author, podcaster, and financial advisor Morgen B. Rochard CFA, CFP®, RLP® pulls back the personal finance curtain to present personal finance wisdom that is so simple anyone can start putting it to use today.
Morgen has distilled a career’s worth of experience in the financial world into an uncommonly helpful guide to the common money problems we all face. Filled with personal stories told in her straightforward and candid style, this book is the missing ingredient for anyone who wants to take control of their finances and live their most fulfilled life.
It doesn’t matter where you are on your financial journey, how much experience you have, or how much money you have in the bank—you can make the financial changes needed to build the fulfilling life you deserve with the time-tested and proven personal finance wisdom enclosed in this book.
PERSONAL FINANCE QUICKSTART GUIDE IS PERFECT FOR:
- Earners in their 20's or 30's who are planning for a secure financial future
- People in their 40's, 50's, and beyond 65 who need to get their finances in order
- Working professionals who are thinking about retirement
- Anyone looking to make a financial change in their life and build wealth
PERSONAL FINANCE QUICKSTART GUIDE COVERS:
- How to think about money and craft your own positive money mindset
- Repairing your credit score to increase your buying power and provide more freedom in your life
- The difference between good and bad debt and how to pay down and manage debt
- Financial goal setting with actionable steps to accomplish your goals
- How to prepare for retirement and secure your own financially independent future
PERSONAL FINANCE QUICKSTART GUIDE WILL TEACH YOU:
- How to build a positive money mindset, analyze your own money habits, and secure your own financial freedom for good times and bad
- How to effectively manage and pay down debt, the difference between good and bad debt, and how to raise your credit score (and keep it high)
- The best way to prepare for major life events like home buying, weddings, and sending kids off to college
- Yes, you need to invest—how to put your money to work for you without assuming a mountain of risk or learning complicated charts
- How to prepare for retirement the smart way, what to do if you come into money, how to reduce your tax burden and more—your entire personal finance journey is in these pages!
WHAT IS A QUICKSTART GUIDE?
Books for beginners, written by experts—A QuickStart Guide is a comprehensive learning companion tailored for the beginner experience. Our books are written by a handpicked group of experts, subject matter authorities, and thought leaders within their respective areas of study. All QuickStart Guides are available in traditional paperback format as well as spiral-bound, digital audiobook, and ebook format for a learning experience that travels with you.