The Best Selling QuickStart Guide, Now In an Updated and Expanded 2nd Edition
Over 100 Pages of New Content, Including Updates to Reflect the Realities of Investing
The ONLY investing book that is written by a CFP® practitioner with 30+ years of investment experience.
THE ULTIMATE BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO INVESTING!
Do you want to learn how to make your hard-earned money work for you?
Are you interested in learning how to create real wealth by harnessing the power of the stock market?
Have you ever dreamed of using stock market investing to create passive incomeand retire early?
A robust investment strategy forms the basis of any wealth building journey—if your money isn’t working hard on your behalf, it’s slowly being devalued by inflation. It has never been easier—or more important—for everyday investors to get started investing in the stock market.
Bestselling author, advisor, and financial industry veteran Ted D. Snow CFP®, MBA brings over 30 years of experience to the pages of Investing QuickStart Guide. Presented in plain English and written with new investors in mind,Investing QuickStart Guideproves that with the right guidance anyone can find investing success and build the financial freedom we all deserve.
WHAT'S NEW IN INVESTING 2ND EDITION?
With over 100 pages of new material, Investing QuickStart Guide is updated and revised for an entirely new investing environment and includes:
- A deeper dive into the asset classes that make up a robust portfolio including a thorough and expanded examination of investable real estate
- An increased focus on managing—and reducing—your tax liabilities related to investment activities in light of new tax law developments
- A tour of the pros and cons of new and emerging finance technologies (aka fintech) and an increased focus on ESG investing—the practice of Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance sustainable investing.
DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF SUCCESSFULLY INVESTING IN:
- Stocks (Including Dividend Paying Stocks!)
- Mutual Funds
- Index Funds
- REITS and Real Estate
INVESTING QUICKSTART GUIDE IS PERFECT FOR:
- Beginners with Zero Prior Investing Experience
- Reading alongside other popular financial books such as The Intelligent Investor, A Random Walk Down Wall Street, and The Little Book of Common-Sense Investing
- Experienced Investors who Want to Go to the Next Level
- Teaching anyone to invest in the stock market – even kids and teens!
INVESTING QUICKSTART GUIDE COVERS:
- Everything You Need to Know Before You Make Your First Trade!
- How to Evaluate and Compare Stocks and Other Securities!
- How Disciplined Approaches to Investing Can Lead to Early Retirement and Financial Freedom!
- How National and Global Economic and Geopolitical Factors Can Influence Investment Prospects!
Ted D. Snow CFP®,MBA is also author of the best-selling book Retirement Planning QuickStart Guide.
This book has been reviewed by The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
WHAT IS A QUICKSTART GUIDE?
Books for beginners, written by experts—A QuickStart Guide is a comprehensive learning companion tailored for the beginner experience. Our books are written by a handpicked group of experts, subject matter authorities, and thought leaders within their respective areas of study. All QuickStart Guides are available in traditional paperback format as well as spiral-bound, digital audiobook, and ebook format for a learning experience that travels with you.