THE ULTIMATE BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO LEARNING PROJECT MANAGEMENT
INCLUDES A COMPREHENSIVE ONLINE LIBRARY OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOLS!
Project management is how things in the world get done.
Whether you’re launching a rocket or planning a birthday party, project management skills are critical for ensuring that everything goes off without a hitch.
Now more than ever, organizations are looking for flexible, profitable, and efficient ways to achieve their goals, and effective project management is the answer. Not only is it an in-demand skill in nearly every industry, but it’s also one of the most transferable skills you can acquire.
In Project Management QuickStart Guide, author, speaker, trainer, and project management expert Chris Croft draws on his 30+ years of experience to deliver a comprehensive guide for would-be project managers, experienced project planners, and everyone in between.
As one of the UK’s leading business, project management, and leadership trainers Chris knows how break down the sometimes-complex world of project management into actionable and easy-to-digest concepts. Insights from his dozens of courses that have reached over ten million students across the globe can be found within Project Management QuickStart Guide.
It doesn’t matter if you are a reluctant project manager hesitant to step into the role, a manager with a new set of responsibilities, or a business owner looking to grow your business—you can learn and implement world-class project management skills to achieve your goals!
PROJECT MANAGEMENT QUICKSTART GUIDE IS PERFECT FOR:
- Entrepreneurs, managers, or business owners who want a systematized way to achieve their business goals on time and under budget
- New or experienced project managers who want to hone their craft with expert guidance
- Jobseekers looking to supercharge their resumes and increase their value in the labor marketplace
- Students preparing for a career in the business world
- Anyone who wants to break down complex projects into manageable tasks, better manage resources, and maximize their time management skills!
PROJECT MANAGEMENT QUICKSTART GUIDE EXPLAINS:
- How to use modern project management principles to tackle any project, no matter its level of complexity
- How savvy project managers set themselves up for success from the very beginning to stay organized and stay on track
- How to use deceptively simple project management tools and methods to lead your team and crush your goals - all while keeping spending in check
- How to use careful planning and project management best practices to spot and minimize risks while avoiding the common pitfalls that sink projects
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Planning From the Very Beginning – Start, plan, and execute projects of varying complexity
- How Projects Work – How to keep projects on track to deliver on time and under budget
- Using Project Management Tools – How to use tools like Gantt charts (without special software)
- How to Minimize Project Risks – How to spot and eliminate risks or change course as needed
- Project Management Fundamentals – Managing resources, leading a team, mistakes to avoid, and more
WHAT IS A QUICKSTART GUIDE?
Books for beginners, written by experts—A QuickStart Guide is a comprehensive learning companion tailored for the beginner experience. Our books are written by a handpicked group of experts, subject matter authorities, and thought leaders within their respective areas of study. All QuickStart Guides are available in traditional paperback format as well as spiral-bound, digital audiobook, and ebook format for a learning experience that travels with you.