THE ULTIMATE BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO DAY TRADING – INCLUDES A COMPREHENSIVE LIBRARY OF DIGITAL TRADING TOOLS!
The ONLY Day Trading Book Complete With a Library of FREE Digital Trading Tools +$1,000 TRADING COMMISSION REBATE TO THE PREMIER TRADING BROKER & CHARTING PLATFORM (MORE THAN JUST STOCKS!)
Learn how to become a successful trader using the techniques and strategies inside Day Trading QuickStart Guide.
Don't be fooled by fake'gurus'and fly-by-night 'books' written by anonymous authors. Author Troy Noonan has already made hundreds of successful day traders using the exact information in this book.
Are you ready to be the next success story?
If you are SERIOUS about achieving financial freedom through day trading than look no further than Day Trading QuickStart Guide!
Day Trading QuickStart Guide smashes the myth that successful day traders are math experts, careless risk junkies, or compulsive gamblers. Using the tactics enclosed in these chapters, you'll learn the exact skills needed to find real success while keeping your risk to an absolute bare minimum.
Author Troy Noonan is a professional full-time trader and day trading coach with over 25 years of experience. The original 'Backpack Trader', Noonan has helped thousands of students in over 100 countries become successful traders using the exact methods and strategies shared in this book.
Low-cost trading platforms, the ability to trade from anywhere at any time, and the comprehensive education you'll receive in Day Trading QuickStart Guide means that there has NEVER been a better time to learn how to day trade.
DAY TRADING QUICKSTART GUIDE IS PERFECT FOR:
- Complete beginners - even if you've never bought a single stock before!
- People who tried day trading in the past but didn't find success because of phony gurus and courses
- Existing traders who want to hone their skills & increase their earning potential
- Anyone who wants the freedom of making full-time income with part-time effort!
DAY TRADING QUICKSTART GUIDE EXPLAINS:
- The Inner Workings of the Derivatives Market
- Futures Trading Contracts, How They Work and How to Maximize their Efficiency
- How to Day Trade Options and Use Options Contracts to Hedge Against Risk
- The Mechanics of Forex Trading and How to Use Foreign Currency Markets to Your Benefit
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Day Trading Fundamentals, from the Anatomy of a Trade to Powerful Trade Plans For Serious Returns
- Technical Analysis, the Backbone of Finding and Executing Winning Trades
- Trading Psychology, a Key Aspect That Allows Traders to Rise to the Top
- The Surprisingly Simple Way to Interpret Market Charts and Act Based on Your Findings Before Anyone Else
- Technical Indicators, Patterns, Trade Plans, and Mistakes New Traders Must Avoid
Troy Noonan is also the author of the bestselling book Forex Trading QuickStart Guide.
WHAT IS A QUICKSTART GUIDE?
Books for beginners, written by experts—A QuickStart Guide is a comprehensive learning companion tailored for the beginner experience. Our books are written by a handpicked group of experts, subject matter authorities, and thought leaders within their respective areas of study. All QuickStart Guides are available in traditional paperback format as well as spiral-bound, digital audiobook, and ebook format for a learning experience that travels with you.
Great book and write ups
Very ez to understand. A book for the beginners
A very good book on Daytrading
I agree with JC- this was an excellent book on Daytrading- in fact, the best of the seven I bought on the subject. Easy to read, and easy to understand on the whole, very good for a beginner, and probably also for a more advanced learner. I would wholeheartedly recommend it. If/when the author Troy Noonan does a followup title on Swing Trading, I will buy it in a flash.
Fantastic Read! A Must Read!
The books is very well written and explains how Options and Day Trading Works. Gives great advice and potential plays and setups. Teaches you the basics and intermediate knowledge and also preaches risk managements. Also mentions back testing and lots and lots of practice to avoid making the mistakes most beginners do.